Flex Imaging Atlanta Metro Locations
Contact Customer Care
Hours of Operation Monday through Friday: 8:30am – 5pm EST
Hours of Operation Monday through Friday: 7:30am – 4:30pm EST Please do NOT drop off printers for service at this location.
Flex Imaging National Service Network
Flex Imaging has formed relationships with independent companies across America that provide repair work to the Flex Imaging managed print service customers. When one of your locations has a printer requiring service, Flex Imaging receives an alert through our proprietary software. Our customer service associates call each company to verify which printers and print devices they service. They also check to see which manufacturer certifications each service provider holds. This extra step saves you time and money if your device is under warranty.
This is why Flex Imaging is your go-to resource for useful information, helpful tools and experts to help you transform the way you do business. If you are looking for better ways to manage your printing environment, you’ll find it at Flex Imaging.
District of Columbia
Do you have a service or repair call? Please be sure to have this information available before making your call.
- Make and model of your print device.
- Flex Imaging tag number (if applicable – useful, but not mandatory)
- Physical location of device (location or address and detail location within the facility)
- Primary local contact information (name, phone and email) and alternate local contact information (name, phone and email)
- Detailed description of issue (making noise, printing streak down left side of page, error code, etc)
If you would like a Flex Imaging Managed Print expert to contact you about putting your print services on auto-pilot, contact us.
We’d Love to Hear From You!
Are you an existing customer?
Hours of Operation: 8am – 5pm EST
Are you social?
We would love to connect with you on these social platforms!