We keep our vans well stocked, so we only have to make one trip if you need your office printer requires service & repair or maintenance give Flex Imaging a call. We may be able to get a service technician to you the same day.* Read more about our on-site laser printer repair and services.
If you prefer to come by our office for your laser printer repair – drop your printer off at our Kennesaw office. What you need to know and what information we need and why is it important.
- Our address: 147 Kelli Clark Court, Cartersville, GA 30121.
- Your credit card information or $25.00 when you drop off your printer. If your printer is not working, we will need to run full diagnostics to determine what is wrong.
- What is your printer doing or not doing? You will need to provide as much detail as possible. This includes error codes, or messages you receive when you attempt to print.
- Your name and phone number. We will need to call to let you know when your printer is ready. We may also have questions during the repair process.
HP ServiceOne Specialist Designation
Flex Imaging is an HP ServiceOne Specialist for HP Imaging and Printing lines. HP ServiceOne identifies the HP Technology Services partners that offer comprehensive services and deep solution expertise. ServiceOne partners are well versed with your customers’ business environment and industry trends. They offer you expert advice on the right services for the job at hand, and have ready access to HP’s global resources – a benefit reserved only for ServiceOne partners. When you choose an HP ServiceOne Partner, you get local expertise and personalized service backed by HP resources, get to work with highly experienced professionals who understand HP solutions and get to benefit from HP insights, intellectual property, and parts inventory only available to HP ServiceOne Partners.
“The printer’s down again!” Are you tired of hearing those dreaded words? Have you attempted to repair the printer on your own, clearing paper jams, changing fusers, etc… trying to save money only to have to call in a printer repair technician anyway? Do your employees get frustrated because their jobs do not print properly or not at all due to worn parts or lack of toner? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, consider Managed Print Services.
* For same day service, calls must be received by 10:00 am EST, your business must be within our service area, applies to service calls only.
Service area includes the following counties: Fulton, Cherokee, Forsyth, Cobb, Bartow, Dekalb, Gwinnett, and Douglas counties. The cities we service include but are not limited to: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Acworth, Austell, Ball Ground, Buckhead, Buford, Cartersville, Canton, Chamblee, Cumberland, Decatur, Duluth, Dunwoody, Holly Springs, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Milton, Mountain Park, Norcross, Powder Springs, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Woodstock