Flex Imaging Warranty and Return Policy
Flex Toner Cartridge Warranty
We’re so confident in your complete satisfaction that we cover all Flex brand cartridges with a lifetime guarantee against defects. All non-Flex brand consumables and supplies like ink cartridges, toners and accessories are warranted by the respected manufacturer. However, Flex Imaging will handle returns and replacements of defective products on behalf of the manufacturer. On these items you are therefore encouraged to contact Flex Imaging directly for a warranty return by requesting an RMA. (See below)
- A return authorization for all non-Flex Imaging brand consumables must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date.
- A return authorization for hardware must be requested within 10 days of the invoice date.
- Along with your RMA, you will be issued a FREE pre-paid postage label for sending back your purchases ONLY for the following reasons:
- Flex Imaging shipping error
- Defective on Arrival – Consumables Only
- A Restocking Fee may be applied to returns.
- Pickups must be scheduled by the customer by contacting the number provided on the provided RMA label.
- Returned consumables like ink and toner etc. found to be less than 70% full on return will be charged to your account.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging.
- If you choose the “replace” option, a replacement will be sent out immediately, but if the original return is not received within two weeks, the replacement cost will be charged to your credit card or invoiced to your account.
- Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable.
- Hardware returns may be subject to a restocking fee. Any issues after return timeframe, be addressed through our warranty procedures for the respective manufacturer.
- Irrespective of the address on the carton, all defective material must be returned to Flex Imaging’s main return facility using the provided RMA pre-paid postage label at:
- If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please call our Customer Care Center at 1-866-424-6544, (M-F, 9-5 EST) to discuss your situation.
- For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately and then contact our Customer Care Center. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and inform Flex Imaging by contact our Customer Care Center at 1-866-424-6544 (M-F, 9-5 EST).