Skip to content
Page load link
Flex Imaging Shipping Policy
- Flex Imaging utilizes UPS, Fedex, DHL and the United States Postal Service as our primary delivery partners. The choice of carrier is made based on the location of available product, size, weight and delivery type of your particular order.
- All orders for in-stock items are normally shipped within 24 hours as and delivery time for Standard Shipping is within 5-7 business days nationwide from the time that you order. Actually for most states and most orders, your order might reach earlier. If you have a more urgent need, we offer other options including same day courier service (where available), Second Day Service, Next Day AM service and Next Day Service for and extra fee.
- Flex Imaging does not ship on holidays or weekends. All orders received on these days will be processed the next business day. All orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and APO addresses may take longer.
- Order tracking and delivery confirmation is usually not available for APO and FPO addresses. You may call us to get only the shipping date in those instances.
- Depending on the size of the shipment and items, Flex Imaging may elect to utilize LTL carriers for these items and palletized orders and items.
- Most orders can be tracked by logging into your online account or you may call our Customer Care center at 1-800-476-6544 ( M-F, 9-5 EST ) to get your tracking information.
- If ordering more than one type of product, your shipment may originate from more than one location and deliveries may arrive, and be packaged, separately. Flex Imaging retains the right to charge additional fees for special requests (Next Day Service etc.), bulk orders that require special shipping, and pallet orders. Flex Imaging will contact the customer prior to shipment if such items apply.
- Flex Imaging only ships to locations within the United States including Alaska and Hawaii and locations within Canada. We do not ship to addresses overseas.