Do You Use Cloud Based Document Sharing?
Flex Imaging offers HP’s product, HP Flow CM Professional, an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution designed to help you and your business securely store and access information for better collaboration. The solution provides access from virtually anywhere, via a web browser, to a complete set of proven document management tools for capture, store, search, retrieval, sharing, and more. The biggest difference between HP Flow CM Professional and other cloud based document sharing services is you are in control of your data if an employee quits or leaves your company for any reason. With other cloud based file sharing services, as long as the employee has access to those files, they can retrieve them. If you choose to close your account with that public cloud based account, there is no guarantee your data is ever completely removed from their servers.
Manage your content and improve office collaboration
- Replace your filing cabinet—make paper and digital files more accessible using the cloud.
- Easily capture files using your laptop, smartphone, multi-function printer (MFP), or scanning device.
- You can capture files using almost any multi-function printer (MFP) or scanning device. If you want a fully-integrated experience, access your digital filing cabinet using select HP LaserJet MFPs to scan, store, retrieve, print and search right from your device. You can then upload and access your documents securely. HP uses bank-grade encryption for data transfer and highly protected data centers.
- When you snap a photo of your document, you can use HP Page Lift Technology which automatically enhances and crops the image to create a fully searchable document.
- Streamline your workflows and collaborate more productively with convenient sharing and notification tools.
- Your files you edited offline are automatically updated each time you connect with HP Flow Sync.
- You can control access to your content on HP Flow CM Professional using password protection.
- You can keep track who has accessed and modified any of your documents from creation to deletion with a full audit trail.
- Rely on a solution built and tested by autonomy, an HP company and an industry pioneer in Enterprise Content Management systems.
Why choose an HP Specialist? HP has the widest selection of printing and imaging products in the industry, backed by 20 years of experience and over 250 million printers sold. Not only do HP printers generate high-quality documents and photos, but they remain on the cutting edge of efficiency and cost-savings.
[i] Requires an Internet connection. Supports Internet-capable mobile devices with separately purchased wireless Internet service. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply.