Flex Printer Repair Atlanta
Is your printer jammed again? Need your office printer repaired? Let Flex fix that for you!
Why Flex Printer Repair?
- On-Site Service
- HP Authorized Service
- No Distractions to your IT Department
We Can Service the Following Brands of Printers
- Most Laser/LED printers
Do you need your printer repaired, or serviced? Please fill out the following form:
On-Site Printer Repair
If you need printer repaired give Flex Imaging a call. We may be able to get a service technician to you the same day.* What information do we need and why is it important?
- Your company name and address so we know where we’re going.
- Your contact name and phone number so we know who to talk to in case we get lost and who talk to once we arrive.
- Secondary contact in case the primary contact has gone to lunch or won the lottery and flew to Figi.
- The make and model of the printer. Be as specific as possible. If you have five HP Laser Jet Pro 400 Color M451 dn printers, you could add the serial number. (We say this because some facilities have identical printers side by side in the same department.)
- Detailed description of where the print device is located. Many times there will be multiple identical printers at the same facility.
- What is wrong with the printer. Is it making a strange noise? Is it printing streaks? The more details or examples the better.
In-House Printer Repair
You need your printer repaired and you prefer to drop it off at our Kennesaw office. What you need to know and what information we need and why is it important.
- Our address: 147 Kelli Clark Court, Cartersville, GA 30121.
- Your credit card information or $25.00 when you drop off your printer. If your printer is not working, we will need to run full diagnostics to determine what is wrong.
- What is your printer doing or not doing? You will need to provide as much detail as possible. This includes error codes, or messages you receive when you attempt to print.
- Your name and phone number. We will need to call to let you know when your printer is ready. We may also have questions during the repair process.
Managed Print Services
Are you tired of hearing those dreaded words “The printer’s down again!”? Have you attempted to repair the printer on your own, clearing paper jams, changing fusers, etc… to save money only to have to call in a printer repair technician anyway? Do your employees get frustrated because their jobs do not print properly or not at all due to worn parts or lack of toner? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, consider Managed Print Services.
* For same day service, calls must be received by 10:00 am EST, your business must be within our service area, applies to service calls only.