Your printer jammed again! Need your office printer repaired? Let Flex fix that for you!
When you put your printers on Autopilot with Flex Imaging, we replace worn parts, check toner levels, clean your devices and address issues BEFORE they become a problem!
Why Flex Printer Repair?
- No Contract!
- No Hidden Fees
- One Monthly Bill
- No Inventory
- No Distractions to your IT Department
We Can Service the Following Models
- Most Laser/LED printers
Do you need your printer repaired, or serviced? Please fill out the following form:
Printer Repair Form
What information do we need and why is it important?
- Your company name. We need to know who you are.
- The local contact name and phone number so we know who to talk to in case we get lost and who talk to once we arrive.
- The make and model of the printer. Be as specific as possible. Do you have five HP Laser Jet Pro 400 Color M451 dn printers? If you are part of the Flex MPS program, chances are you were given labels. Please provide us with the Flex ID numbers on that printer. (We say this because some facilities have identical printers side by side in the same department.)
- Detailed description of where the print device is located. Many times there will be multiple identical printers, in the same general area at the same facility.
- What is wrong with the printer. Is it making a strange noise? Is it printing streaks? The more details or examples the better.
Managed Print Services
If you’ve landed on this page, chances are you have signed up for Flex Imaging’s Managed Print Services. Managed print services program is meant to maintain and service your printers and we make recommendations to replace worn parts. The form above is provided in the chance a client chooses to decline our recommendation and an emergency repair or service call is necessary.